For those of you who wish to read Eid salat at the masjid, we will have 3 Eid Prayers to accommodate as many people as permitted (due to COVID19 regional limitations).
Please carefully read the following rules if you wish to read Eid Salat at the masjid:
- Each individual attending must register (Each prayer only allows 100 registrations)
- You must bring your own prayer mat
- You must wear a mask at all times
- Maintain social distancing of 2m at all times! (Save the hugs and kisses for those in your social circles)
- Parking is available in the back of the building. Please refrain from parking on the street.
- Please follow the directions of the Alabrar volunteers
- Do not attend Eid Salat if:
- You have COVID19 symptoms, are awaiting results from COVID19 testing, or are in quarantine/isolation.
- You have traveled outside the province in the last 2 weeks
- You are above the age of 65 or have chronic medical conditions
- You are unable to wear a mask due to a medical condition or disability
Select the salat you wish to attend: